Follow me through the process of writing a book. We will start with my proposal letter to my publisher and travel the road to completion together. I will be posting articles, pictures and videos of the project on a weekly, if not daily, schedule. I have never written a book before, and fully expect to make rookie mistakes, so if you see me heading down the rabbit hole, grab my ankles and help save the project.
Friday, November 7, 2014
Setting up networkedblogs.com
The joys of setting up a Blog and trying to get the damn thing to post to the ZOD Mess Kit facebook page. NOT! 3 hours in and just starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Don't worry gang, this is not a typical post, actually this is a post that I have to make to make sure that networkedblogs.com can see me. Now I will publish this post and give it a shot, cross your fingers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for commenting, support and critique will help me survive this process.