Friday, November 7, 2014

Every Journey Starts

with a single step.

I started this journey by sending an email to a friend and incredible author, Shane Moore.  He has written several series of books but the one that caught my attention is  The Apocalypse of Enoch.

This is not your basic Zombie Apocalypse story.  Now, I am not gonna include any spoilers, so if you are curious, (you know you are) here is the Amazon Link. The Apocalypse of Enoch,

The primary question burning in everyone's mind when considering a Zombie Apocalypse is how am I gonna survive? With the explosion of books and movies in the genre, I hope that most of you have got the guns and chainsaws routine down by now. Zombies eat brains, arms, legs and anything else they can get their mouldering digits on, but what the hell are the rest of us gonna eat?

Enter The ZOD Mess Kit: A Field Guide to Eating After the Apocalypse, Not only will I show you how to prepare some chow without your trusty microwave, but I will teach you where and how to scavenge, some basic field craft, and some hunter gatherer techniques.

The response to my carefully crafted proposal letter was typical Shane Moore, I absolutely love this guy.

George Brolo Canfield, reviewing that proposal this morning. Sorry I'm 12 hours late.
...and since it's my Birthday, I'm doing it while drinking. ijs.
I love it. (That may be the booze talking.)
But, let's move forward.
BROLO!!!!

And with that note friends, we are off and running!

1 comment:

  1. Love it and can't wait for more. #Brolo #ZODMESSKIT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, support and critique will help me survive this process.